Re: Races and Oasis conflict

ajrye@ONE.NET
Date: 12/16/97

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, Mark A. Heilpern wrote:

> At 01:02 AM 12/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
> How many other patches have you installed? I don't recall my specific
> aedit-patch experience, but in case anyone doesn't realize, every additional
> patch you install will make future patches more diffucult since they are
> generally
> patched against a stock mud (or, in aedit's case, stock + oasis).

well ihave added maybe 3-4 patches and took out one patch. the do_score
races, abbrev , and do_scan i have added manually along with color.
the patches i have added are new.do_who(with some modifications),
OasisOLC, and installing Hedit patch and manual.
 i do realize the more patches put in the more manually i have to add it
:) , I tried to add aedit to a stock +oasis and i still got the same
rejects (which i did add in ) and had tons and tons of errors.