Re: Development Style

ajrye@ONE.NET
Date: 12/16/97

On Tue, 16 Dec 1997, ;P wrote:

> have to spring for a dedicated line to my ISP (don't know how much that
> costs yet)..cool thing is that i could probably get a free domain name
> routed to my mud (sivsmud.mud goes to siv.ppp.cyberenet.net 4000)..
I am not sure if the prices very in different states, country, or city,
but a friend of mine where i live installs phone lines for a living and he
was saying the min cost i think was around $500.00 (i think) ,dont quate
me on this :), but it is just a rough guess to how much you may wanna save
up :)