Re: Development Style

From: Blue Lang (blue@CALICO.GATOR.NET)
Date: 12/17/97

> costs yet)..cool thing is that i could probably get a free domain name
> routed to my mud (sivsmud.mud goes to siv.ppp.cyberenet.net 4000)..

eww, don't do that. at least, don't do it if you want to have players.. 4
people connecting to your mud would be getting (if you have a 33.6
connection) ~8k apeice bandwidth, and it only gets worse from there.
Instead, beg your ISP to let you run it on their server and just keep your
source and a test mud off-site. Or, heck, blow that $20 a month and get
yourself a nice account on a dedicated mud server somewhere..

Blue