Re: Development Style gone somewhere else

From: Davies, Nathan (DaviesN@AECL.CA)
Date: 12/17/97

What does installing a phone line have to do with the ISP cost?

This all of course totally depends on your ISP...but mine would allow
for example...My getting another phone line(dedicated to puter), which
is like 50 to install, 20/month to have...prolly less in da US...then
the ISP is 20-30 a month for unlimited account...and for my isp,
unlimited IS unlimited...turn your computer on...dial it up and
whammo....

Another option for about the same price here is a cable modem...100-200
to install, then 50/month for rental/usage...This is much faster than
any modem too...so go with it :)