Re: bandwith

From: Aaron Miller (archmage@CRYOGEN.COM)
Date: 12/03/97

[funny tyrate about dmitri snipped (not that he didnt deserve it)]
That really needed to be said. With any luck, Alex will remove him from
the list soon. He has more then enough grounds.
>Some things that you should know.

[useful information in the midst of a flame snipped]

God, John, helping even the assholes.
>So... A packed out MUD on shit-for-brains 33.6 modem would suck. Then
>again, I do beleive that anything made by that little prick that calls
>himself dmitri would suck so what's the point?
Yes, let's all start spelling things by removing the second letter. Tht wuld
b ral col.

>Sometimes I wish that I had the wit, satire and sarcasm that Daniel
>Koepke has... That way I could have written the above message without
>cussing and (probably) offending those of you who do not deserve to be
>offended.
Don't we all? Perhaps Daniel will honor dmitri with a due reply?