Re: [BUG]Dynamic Boards2

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 12/17/97

        I will actually fix this patch around christmas time - finals are
rather draining.  In the meanwhile, here are the known bugs - if you find
anymore, please mail me (or the list):

        Boards do not handle messages with null subjects or null body is
not handled correctly.
        Boards do not clear out useless hash garbage from messages.
        Despite a minor bugfix allowing you to "read mail" in a room with
boards, you cannot "read 2.mail" (could be for the few who got a 1 to 2
patch).
        All boards treated as "damaged" - no optimization of board loading
routines.

        In the meantime, most of these are minor, really easy to fix bugs,
and I don't think anyone should really be too challenged by them.

                                                PjD