Re: [NEWBIE] [CODE]

From: Damjan C. Frankovic (nerdimac@PROGSOC.UTS.EDU.AU)
Date: 12/19/97

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Ice wrote:

>  I searched and searched ... but found absolutelly no clue to what
>  the problem would be.  The initial purpose was to implement a new
>  armor spell:  stone skin.
>
>  - constant.c
>  - magic.c
>  - spell_parser.c
>  - spells.h
>  - class.h
>
>  And here are the sections i changed:
>  -constant.c :
>  "Your night vision seems to fade",   /*50*/
>  "Your feet seems to be less boyant.",
>  "Your skin feels soft again.",
>  "!unused!"
>  };

 This might not be the answer to your problems but......
 in the post you sent i did not see an extra addition in constants.c:

 /* AFF_x */
const char *affected_bits[] =
{
  "BLIND",
  "INVIS",
  "DET-ALIGN",
  "DET-INVIS",
etc etc etc........

 Might not be the solution but i hope it is...........

          ,~",         ,~"",    nerdimac@progsoc.uts.edu.au
                ",,,"           Damjan Carlo Frankovic
THEGODDESSOFTHENETHASTWISTINGFINGERSANDHERVOICEISLIKEAJAVELININTHENIGHTDUDE