Re: [CODE] motd/imotd editor

From: Nicholas S. Wourms (prospero@CAROL.NET)
Date: 12/19/97

I just thought I would mention that there is something that already does
that, plus lets you edit awhole lot more.  It's a nifty thing called tfile
editor.  You can find i in the olc directory on the ftp site.  George said
that it will be integrated into the next release of the olc he is making.
Just thought you should know :).