Re: [System] Win95 and Metrowerks CodeWarrior 2 Prof.

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 12/20/97

First, codewarrior rules -- For coding, not compiling circle. I would
suggest you get gcc (talk to me, I got it on mdarkstar.dyn.ml.org  if you
dont know where to get it) for dos. Do coding in codewarrior, set up a FTP
server for outside coders, and go on with life. Good luck!

Fili

Trey B. Shewmake wrote:

> Maybe some of you guys can help me with this one - I recently acquired a
> coding suite called Metrowerks CodeWarrior 2 Professional (for Win95 and
> MacOS) - no problem with plain vanilla programs compiling, but circle,
> on the other hand...
>
> Attempting to compile Circle 3.0 beta, patch level 12, on Win95 with
> CodeWarrior 2 Pro
> Error:
>
> Error   : macro 'FD_SETSIZE' redefined
> sysdep.h line 256   #define FD_SETSIZE 1024
>
> And lots of these:
>
> Warning : function has no prototype
> act.comm.c line 29   {
>
> Any simple solutions? Or even moderately difficult ones? I'd prefer to
> just dump it all and install linux, but certain spouses don't wanna
> learn it...and, unfortunately, the machine's half hers.  ARgh.  :)
>
> Thanks....
>
>         -Yert

Head Administrator for DarkStar: The Knight of Darkness
(telnet://mdarkstar.ml.org:7007
 http://mdarkstar.ml.org/~fili)

(Also, http://mdarkstar.dyn.ml.org/)