[NEWBIE] Double Hit

From: Jory Graham (Treimor@STRATOS.NET)
Date: 12/24/97

Sorry about posting so much...I am getting all the questions i have had
built up for a while...I got a problem with double hit.  It seems when i
throw it into perform_violence, and i execute the skill, it works fine.
The problem is when the first hit kills the mob, the second one tries to
hit something that isnt there and crashes the mud.  I tried everything I
could think of but it kept crashing. I used the code from the circle ftp
site.

Jory, the eternal newbie