Re: Dual shot firearms (was DG script code)

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 12/24/97

On 12/24/97 7:57 PM, Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM) stated:

>I am just curious about this.  I have my own firearm code and I wonder if
>you had the 'dual shot' weapon defined as such before you added the
>scripts or after?  I want to add them in, but I am just curious how you
>did yours.  Also, however you did it, what kind of command system do you
>use to fire the secondary weapon?

Actually neither.  I just used the scripts and added a new script type
"command" with Arg "launch" and narg "1" (for 'must be equipped'), and a
second script "command" with same settings to catch when the first script
is in action and prevent the "huh?" message from occuring.

A third command is being added with some new commands being added to the
language, and a special "function system" for use in the ifchks.

- Chris Jacobson