Re: Elitist Guild

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 12/26/97

On Fri, 26 Dec 1997, Thibor Ferenczy wrote:

>> Can you please make your line lengths sortof constant.  As in, constantly
>> below 75 characters?  Reading a 75+ character line followed by a 5
>> character line makes for a difficult read.
>
>I do.  Might be my mail client, might be yours.  Looks ok to me though.

It's yours, if you look under Netscape's mail options, you'll notice an
option to wrap lines at a certain length.  Pick 75 or so.  Pine
automatically wraps at 78 (configurable) unless I make it not wrap the
line, typically for code segments.

>> Guess that cuts people like Daniel out of this loop, Eh?  Last I
>> checked, he was mudless.
>
>Well it is for people who are running MUDs, isn't it?  That's too bad.

Some of the people with the best ideas or the best knowledge may not have a
MUD, it's like saying you have to own property (in this case, a MUD) to
vote.