Re: Requesting Code...

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 12/30/97

> How would you react to someone writing to you, requesting the code to
> certain things on your mud, and when you tell them it is not available,
> they write back a nasty flame letter, calling you "bitch" and the like?

So I guess asking you for a copy of your code is out of the question?
*blink*

I just ignore it myself.  We get 5 or more requests for our code
(VieMud... for some reason we seem to have a good rep as a solid
code base, go figure... then again, maybe it was the 200+ day
uptime *grin*) every week, and we haven't given it to anyone yet,
but every so often we get called fascists and the like.  Names aren't
going to hurt anyone, just don't humour them with a response.

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.