Re: Requesting Code...

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

Even better. Include this response:

that we would love to give it to you, under the following 5 requirements:

1) You must print this message, and sign it to show that you agree with
everything the message says and that you agree and meet the 5 listed
requirements.
2) You must kill yourself and anyone who you know.
3) You must mail a check of no less than $500 to <insert name of someone you
want to suck up to here>
4) You must delete the code and anything pertaining to <insert mud name here>
from your computer and any storage medium you have access to.
5) You must repeat requirement 3 until you are over $1,000,000 in debt to
banks or people you know.

Sincerely,
<insert mud name here> Staff.

--
Head Administrator for DarkStar: The Knight of Darkness
 telnet://mdarkstar.ml.org:7007