Re: Clarification

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

Jory Graham wrote:

> reading the port from the person who wrote that.  It WAS a joke.  I am

And, you can tell from the more than 6 posts in response to the flame that
said that the joke was funny, and dmitri was just a jerk.

> it to the group, do it to the person directly.  Also, someone went
> haywire that i asked about Linux.  Please, please send the replies to me
> directly.  I specifically asked that at the beginning.  I didn't want to

Actually, I am glad that people replied to the list. I am having the exact
same problems, and hopefully it will help me dramatically in the near future

> Jory
> no.damn.mud:6666
> (happy?)

But everyone but dmitri LIKED the localhost:4000 :)

Fili
--
Head Administrator for DarkStar: The Knight of Darkness
 telnet://mdarkstar.ml.org:7007