Very Strange!

From: Rafiq Premji (jurniman@BETTERBOX.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

I have no idea what is happening, but I somehow got a wizlock set so
that my implementor can not log in because of a wizlock, but I can
create a new level 1 charactor.  What is even stranger, is that I
deleted my circle directory, and untarred my old working version and it
still said that there was a wizlock.  So, then I modified the code so
that there was NO wizlock, killed the circle process, restarted, and it
STILL says that there is a wizlock.  WHAT IS GOING ON?!

--
Rafiq "JurniMan" Premji
Implementor of After Armageddon MUD - jurniman.com 6666