Re: max connections

From: Jared Buckley (jaredb@TI.COM)
Date: 12/31/97

Sounds like you're not getting back to your accept call in the
socket code.  Connections that are valid ( complete the TCP
three-way handshake ) are queued on the socket for the accept
call.  I don't have my source code handy, but I'd check out
comm.c and see if there isn't something preventing the program
from getting back to the accept call after the fourth player
logs on.  Hope this helps...

Jared