Re: {dmitri's stupid response} Antioch at "Dec 30, 97 11:46:21 pm"

From: AxL (axl@MINDWARP.PLYMOUTH.EDU)
Date: 12/31/97

> > No, he'll probably be more careful in the future....
> > Let's just consider him warned ;)
> >

> I agree. I vote against "kicking him out".  Granted, he might want to tone
> down his posts a bit, but I don't see any reason to call out the
> CDL Gestapo.

        I must have missed the part of the FAQ that talked about this
procedure to vote on kick-outs.  Maybe because it isn't there??  This
has to be one of the more pointless threads in recent memory, since
these "votes" are meaningless.
--
-AxL, axl@wpcr.plymouth.edu - SysOp, RPM Director, WPCR Plymouth, 91.7 FM
 "Discriminate against the next fashion sucker you meet....it's a raver!"