Ispell Fix

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer@BAYOU.COM)
Date: 12/31/97

ok, for anyone that downloaded my Ispell snippet from Alex's
Snippets page.

there's a small change that needs to be made.

at the top of comm.c
add
void ispell_done(void);

remove the following line from game_loop()
(right before the while (!circle_shutdown))
ispell_init();

and put it in  init_game() right before
game_loop(mother_desc);
and right after that
add
ispell_done();
so the section surrounding game_loop(mother_desc); in init_game()
should look like this:

ispell_init();
game_loop(mother_desc);
ispell_done();

be SURE to remove the ispell_init() line from INSIDE game_loop()
I'm not sure if it'll make any difference,
but I'm pretty sure it's how it was supposed to be.
I've already E-mailed Alex about the change to the file.

Anyway, everyone have fun with it, and Happy New Year!!!

Code On
Akuma the Raging Coder

  | "The poets talk about love, but what I talk about is DOOM, |
  |      because in the end, DOOM is all that counts." -       |
  |   Alex Machine/George Stark/Stephen King, The Dark Half    |
  |        "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"            |
  |   "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."    |