Re: [PROMPT] Help file for Daniels Prompt Patch

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 01/01/98

On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold wrote:

>         Before writing out a help file entry for Daniel's Prompt code, I
> was wondering if anyone had done so already and would be willing to share.
> I have no problem doing it myself, but if someone out there doesn't mind
> sharing, would be appreciated (definitely give you the credits for it).

Here's what I have. I have made changes to his prompt system, but I don't
remember what. Read through the helpfiles to make sure that they reflect
what you have, not what I have.

#
DISPLAY PROMPT

The prompt is FULLY customizable with many different bits of information
that you may (or may not) want
The following codes are availible for usage in the prompt:

           &x = black          &b = blue           &g = green
           &c = cyan           &r = red            &m = magenta
           &y = brown          &w = white/gray     &X = dark gray
           &B = light blue     &G = light green    &C = light cyan
           &R = light red      &M = hot pink       &Y = yellow
           &W = white          &0 = black bg       &1 = blue bg
           &2 = green bg       &3 = cyan bg        &4 = red bg
           &5 = magenta bg     &6 = brown bg       &7 = gray bg
           &f = toggle flash   && = ampersand

           %h = current hitp   %H = max. hitp      %m = current mana
           %M = max. mana      %v = current move   %V = max. move
           %p = percent of... {hmvx} (%px = percent of exp to level)
           %o = opponent cond  %x = current exp    %X = exp to level
           %g = gold on hand   %G = gold in bank   %t = tank condition
           %_ = new line       %% = percent sign
           %O = opponent w/ name      %T = tank w/ tank's name

A few default prompts are available. Type "display" to view them.

See also: TOGGLE DISPLAY

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>
http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

Please stay sober if you wish to drive. My seventeen year old little
sister was suddenly turned into a national statistic on Oct. 4th, 1997.
See you in the new year.
In memory of Jill Fisher. Born: July 20, 1980.   Died: October 4, 1997