Re: Name Changing

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 01/02/98

At 04:02 PM 1/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Thu, 1 Jan 1998, StormeRider wrote:
>
>>  send_to_charf(vict, "%s has changed your name!\r\n", IMM_NAME(ch));
>>  send_to_roomf(vict->in_room, "%s is now known as %s.\r\n", oldname,
>>GET_NAME(vict));
>
>I'd use act() there or you'll ignore invisibility.

This may be a bad thing to say, but when an admin changes a person's
name, I am not concerned about invisibility. It would be used for when
someone logs in with a name like Beavis or THEDORK, etc. Something that
isn't RP acceptable to the theme of the MUD.

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004