[WIN95][OASISOLC] zedit new

From: Benjamin Draper (satrycus@DRACHENBURG.DEMON.CO.UK)
Date: 01/05/98

I've just upgraded to oasisolc 1.6b, and I'm having problems in
creating new zones.

 The new world files are created in their respective \world directories,
and 'newindex.' is also created. However, the 'index.' file isn't
removed and the 'newindex.' isn't renamed.

Yeah, I can mess around with the code and get it to do what I want,
but I was wondering if someone could suggest why it ain't working the
way it's supposed to. Maybe I missed something, as I patched it in
by hand.

Makes me want to give up using Windows 95.... ;)

Thanks in advance guys

- > Ben