[SYSERR]

From: Iceblade (iceblade@STARWEB.NET)
Date: 01/05/98

First, I would like to thanks those who responded to my question about the
ASCII PFILE mod and OasisOLC {olc_zone} That's working now..and much more
elegantly than my original repair!

I have been getting an error that I cannot locate in the logs -->

 SYSERR: Unknown apply adjust attempt (handler.c, affect_modify)

could this be a bug from a new zone/equipment handler, or related to
something else??

Thanks!! This list is my best Circle resource!!

IceBlade