[NEWBIE]StrStr question again

From: - Pure Krome - (pure@SPRINT.COM.AU)
Date: 01/06/98

Hi All,
    just another pathetic question about strstr. How can it be done to
check for a substring (char *needle) in the haystack (char *haystack),
where it will WILL return the char a pointer to the beginning of the
substring in this case ...

Haystack is - "here is some sentecne with the nameblahblah over here."
Needle is - "name"

result will be - "nameblahblah".

The strstr returns NULL for the above example, which is not what i want.

OH! Thanks for all the answers telling me to use STRSTR. I couldn't find
it in my "The C Programming Language - 2nd Edition by Kerny + Richie).
It's in there now!!!!  THANKS!

J.