Re: [NEWBIE]StrStr question again

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 01/06/98

Well, you could do something with strspn and pointer addition ;)
In this case, you should only work with copies of the original
string so you don't destroy the original.

There may be some compiler dependent functions that will do what
you want (I seem to recall seeing some functions that do, but can't
find the man pages for them on my Solaris system here at work).