Re: [DG Scripts] Problem

From: Andy Hubbard (hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK)
Date: 01/07/98

> Go to www.equoria.com/~mud/code and get the patch level 1 update.  I had
> problems with saving and crashing and this fixes it.

A big thanks for that Tony :)  I got so bogged down fixing this
marvellous stuff up that I forgot Mark would be doing so with much
more success!!

> BTW, thanks go to Mark Heilpern for a great addon to Circle!

AGREE :-)

 Another problem I have encountered is that my %actor% variable is
not getting set properly.  What occurs is that the first digit of
the chars idnum is getting put there ... :(
 And then of course theres the act question!  Is it the same
situation here as for mobprogs, ie. act isn't firing the triggers?

Andy