[CODE] do_move_element bugfix

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 01/08/98

Well I found the first bug.  Silly me, I shoulda tested it somewhat more
than I did :-)

If you do an omove command, you will crash.  The fix:

Find:

                                                        for (i = 0; i <= top_shop; i++) {
                                                                for (n = 0; S_PRODUCT(i, n) != -1; n++) {
                                                                        if (S_PRODUCT(i, n) == real_orig)
                                                                                olc_add_to_save_list(zone_table[real_zone(SHOP_NUM(i))].number,
OLC_SAVE_SHOP);
                                                                }
                                                        }

Near the bottom of the SCMD_OMOVE case, and change:

i <= top_shop

i < top_shop

- Chris Jacobson