Dynamic Spec Assignment

From: Jeff Almeida (jalmeida@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Date: 01/10/98

I wasnt able to get a response on this, is it impossible to do?

I am looking to assign a spec process after the mud is up and running.  For
example, I coded the innkeeper special proc and I want to be able to assign
the proc to ANY mob that the pc picks.  That way, if they want a FIDO to
run thier inn for them, they can.  (That would not please me for realism,
but you get the point.)  So, can anyone point me in the direction to learn
how this is done...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jeff
(Delst of Sugilite)