Re: [DG Scripts] do_wheal

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 01/10/98

At 06:22 PM 1/9/98 -0800, you wrote:
>What this does is allow the room (should easily copy as
> a mobcmd if necessary) heal a person as in
> 'wheal <person> <amount>'
>(I thought this might be useful for a "Holy Room" where a
> player could "pray" (command trigger) for hitpoints.)

Cool, though wdamage would also be used with a negative
damage amount would also heal.

Only problem I have is a philisophical one; a player of any
alignment could pray in this room and be healed. So, I'm
adding a character field to pl2, %actor.align% will return the
alignment value. Also, wdamage() will return a specific message
if hitpoints are given to the target rather than subtracted.

Pl2 should be ready to go by the end of the week. A glimpse into
it -- minor bug fixes and some feature improvement. Act triggers
will work, Speech triggers will work, those two wont be confused
with one another, fields for vnums will give back vnums instead of
rnums, and msend and mechoaround will now work with %actor%
rather than requiring %actor.name% (and, in fact, %actor% will be
the better choice to allow mobs to be the target).