[DG Scripts] Command Table

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 01/10/98

Uhm, I was just thinking about room command triggers some more, and
realized that the "pray" social is already there.  I was wondering if it
would be possible to have a check for a command trigger BEFORE the social,
so that you could use special commands in rooms.  This would also be good
for commands like "kill", where in a holy room would set your alignment low
or send you across the MUD or something.

Any ideas?

-B.