Re: [DG Scripts] Command Table

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 01/11/98

On Sat, 10 Jan 1998, Tony Robbins wrote:

->Uhm, I was just thinking about room command triggers some more, and
->realized that the "pray" social is already there.  I was wondering if it
->would be possible to have a check for a command trigger BEFORE the social,
->so that you could use special commands in rooms.  This would also be good
->for commands like "kill", where in a holy room would set your alignment low
->or send you across the MUD or something.

Are you sure scripts aren't called like spec-procs?  I don't know for
myself, but it makes ense to me that a script would be called instead
of a command in the case of a conflict.  If not, then move the script
checks into special().

[off-topic part of the message; concerning American football]

Note on the NFC: They need new referees.  Not to say that the Packers
didn't play okay, but the referees cost the Niners that game with poor
calls (in fact, they cost the 49ers *two* touchdowns [one on a pass
they called out of bounce, when the guy was forced out (you only need
one foot in when you're forced out)] and the other on a fumble they
called an incomplete pass [which, had it not been ruled down, would
have been a TD for Gary Plummer]).  The referees made me sick with
what they called pass-interference and holding (at least, against the
49ers; they didn't call holding against the Packers' offense, even
though it was blatant).

-dak