Re: Switching Systems

From: Raf (picard@INDIGO.IE)
Date: 01/11/98

> The kind of errors I got were wierd... parse errors (and the code is yes
> correct, I can compile it fine on the other system and I checked it again)
> and a warning: useless keyword or type name in empty declaration

I had these same type of errors when compiling stock circle bpl11/12.
And yes, it was the new version of GCC or something, so what I did was
to download GCC from slackware 3.2 (gcc272.tgz), which had worked before
for me. This fixed all the problems....

--Raf
--Implementor of AbysmalMUD
--gate.dev.jhu.edu 4000