Re: [DG Scipts] Request for all information

From: Chris Powell (mucwp1@WIU.EDU)
Date: 01/12/98

Well I was gonna do the same but since you volunteered first g oahead, if
you;d like any help give me a holler. As to my work on DG Scripts her is
my feelings. If you take 2 people have them work on 2 different projects
aiming for the same goal you could get 2 ok/good programs.  Now take the
same 2 people and have them work together on one project with same goal
you could get a great/excellent one.  So I have decided to stop my work
and look at Mark's code and help him if he would like.

Chris Powell