Re: [DG Scipts] Request for all information

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 01/19/98

At 05:57 PM 1/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Well I was gonna do the same but since you volunteered first g oahead, if
>you;d like any help give me a holler. As to my work on DG Scripts her is
>my feelings. If you take 2 people have them work on 2 different projects
>aiming for the same goal you could get 2 ok/good programs.  Now take the
>same 2 people and have them work together on one project with same goal
>you could get a great/excellent one.  So I have decided to stop my work
>and look at Mark's code and help him if he would like.

I'm certainly happy to have Chris or others assist in making this package
a truely "must-have" item for CircleMUD's. I've got the initial release stable
now, as far as I know (no complaints at least), and I plan to rest at least
for
a little while. I do have ideas on how to extend DG for the better, beyond the
original documentation, and if people are willing to implement my ideas, so
much the better :)  Chris also has some good idea's that he's posted,
regarding string parsing. I'd be happy to fold things like this into a
later version
of DG if people are interested.