[Help] Events

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 01/15/98

     stick it somewhere in the command_interpreter code near where _HIDE
     gets deactivated so that if they type a command it interupts the
     char's events of a certain type.  you might want to add a column to
     the command_table as a flag for which commands turn off events. or a
     bitvector of which events this command stops (for things like score,
     and inventory)
     --Angus