Re: [DG Scripts] Is it possible..

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 01/16/98

At 04:14 AM 1/17/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Anyway, what Im trying to work out is if its possible to have a script
>for an Item that is triggered randomly while a player is fighting and it
>is wielded/worn.  I have read all the Docs (more than once) but still
>can't see how multiple triggers like this can be possible, unless triggers
>can be nested.

With the standard distribution this is not possible. It would seem to me
that the way to do it would be to give the object a random trigger
which, with some code extensions, would have to have an %obj%
variable to refer to itself, have an %obj.wornby% field, which could
be assigned to %actor%, and then have an %actor.fighting% field.

All of this would require more support than is currently in the code
but if you spend a little time in the code, none of it would be
difficult to implement.