Re: (CIRCLE)(NEWBIE)(help)

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 01/18/98

>WHat kind of error is this:
>Sun Jan 18 03:16:25 :: SYSERR: Illegal $-code to act():
>Sun Jan 18 03:16:25 :: SYSERR: !

I'm not sure, but it looks like you sent an illegal $ variable in an act
function (you know, those neat little $n $s $N things you use for his,
hers, she, him, players names, etc).  Urm, I'm guessing a total
re-compilation of your mud would at least show a warning to the effect of
where exactly it was.  Hope this was of some help.

Chuck Reed