[MEDIT] Mobile Stats / Mimicry / Races?

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 01/18/98

First section:  Mobile Stats
I realize I wasn't clear on that before.  Mobile statistics to me are
strength, stradd, con, dex, wis, int, etc.  I think I'm going to use the
oedit val menus and modify them to my need.  Anybody have something
better/want it/etc?  (All my code is availablet to those who ask.)

Second section:  Mimicry
I don't imagine that it would be too hard to store this.  For example, I
added a set of flags for God commands (I thought it would be more dynamic
than just based on level, so I can turn off people's OLC, etc), and with
flags being bitvectors (if I'm using the right word), a set of bitvectors
on learned commands would work.
Of course if bitvectors were used, the practice command would have to be
altered to work with it, and I don't know how you would work the level
stuff.  Maybe somebody could elaborate on this.

Third section:  Races?  (a.k.a. the huge flame crawling down the list)
This morning I got out of bed and checked my e-mail.  I said "Whoa!, 27
messages, there's gotta be some good stuff on there this morning."  And
there was some good stuff.  Probably about 10 of them were arguments on the
list.  It would be appreciated if this was taken to private e-mail, or at
least off the list.

-B.