Re: autoquest errors

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 01/19/98

On Sun, 18 Jan 1998, Michael J. Fara wrote:

> your comments ammuse me plenty. perhaps if the guy had finished the code,
> didnt put 50 different errors into it, and did what you recommend I wouldnt
> have to. The whole reason why its called a snippet is so you can add it
> with little difficulty or experience. I am trying to learn C by
> experiencing my mistakes. If someone would tell me what the hell was wrong
> I might be able to fix it.
>
> but since everyone acts like a stuck up 1980s BBS admin I guess I cant

It isnt the authors fault. I myself put the code in fine. It is, quite
frankly, the person who submitted/posted it on the _snippet_ site without
the accompanying message about what you need to do to make the quest.c
file work right.

Now that message may be long gone, but if you search the archives it may
still be around.

Basically the idea is GET OFF YOUR ARSE AND LOOK OR DO IT YOURSELF.

--STORMERIDER--