Re: SPCC & Guild of Implementors

From: Joe Frohne (frohne@POST.ITS.MCW.EDU)
Date: 01/19/98

> I think this Guild of Imps is a good idea minus the "badmouthing" of muds
> part.  There would be nothing wrong with giving out a list of "originaly
> coded" muds, but saying someone's mud is "unoriginal" and posting it all
> over the net is just a bit rude IMHO.  It is the only counter productive
> thing I can see about it however, it sounds like a good idea to work on.
>
> Chuck Reed

I have to agree with you here.  What is the point of badmouthing the stock
muds.  That dosen't accomplish anything.  Instead of being negative, like
so many of you seem to be, try just promoting good muds.  Don't mention
anything about the bad ones.  Good & bad is all subjective anyway.

Like the old saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Moradin of Awakened Dawn, an ALL original fantasy world.