Re: SPCC & Guild of Implementors

From: Canute (canute@MNSI.NET)
Date: 01/19/98

>If created, the guild would not be located on any specific mud. Instead,
>it would be a series of webpages created to index CircleMUDs that are
>both original, and unoriginal. Also, if space/administration allows, it
>might also consist of a mailing list of some sort.
>
>Any suggestions?
>Fili

  just a question..   my mud isn't completely original, i've added a few
races, and added some zones from other muds, and changed some zones (as far
as description goes).But other than that.. its just a regular mud.
  will my mud be branded unoriginal ?  and do i have any say in whether or
not you advertise my mud on "the series of webpages" as being unoriginal.
  i'm not claiming to be completely original.. i just want people to check
out my mud..and i don't want people being previously "warned" from logging
onto my mud.

canute@mnsi.net    http://www.mnsi.net/~canute/
The Battle Grounds MUD - battlegrounds.dyn.ml.org - Port: 4000
ICQ: 2568371