Re: R: Re: [help]

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Date: 01/21/98

On Wed, 21 Jan 1998, giorgio wrote:

> >> 1) Is that correct tha in syslog files I find :
> >> Wed Jan 14 09:44:03 :: SYSERR: ch->in_room = NOWHERE when equipping
> >
> >Nope, no SYSERR is correct, it is an ERROR.
> >I assume you have the auto-equip patch!  This is a well talked about
> >fixed it!  Start in interpreter.c perhaps.
>
> First of all thanks. Secondly. Is there anyone who can remeber how to fix
> it?

Before equipping the character with autoequip, since he's in no room, put
him on a room like 3 or something (it's used other places already,
presumedly for similar reasons when you get force rented).  Then after he's
been equipped, take him back out of the room so he can enter where he's
supposed to.

Share and Enjoy!