<Sorta Newbie> A small trigedit problem.

From: Tadrith Rashkae (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 01/21/98

    This is probably something simlpe. I know it should be, but I just can't
get it. Whenever I type "tedit" (I changed the command name), without an
argument, I get:

Specify a (null) VNUM to edit.

The trigger text has already been added to the olc_scmd_info[] structure,
but it doesn't display it, for some odd reason...yet it displays all the
others. Also, when I quit, I can't go in and edit the same trigger again; it
says I am still editing it.

Thanks,

    Tadrith