Re: <Sorta Newbie> A small trigedit problem.

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 01/22/98

At 01:32 PM 1/21/98 -0800, you wrote:
>    This is probably something simlpe. I know it should be, but I just can't
>get it. Whenever I type "tedit" (I changed the command name), without an
>argument, I get:
>
>Specify a (null) VNUM to edit.

The problem here was pointed out to me (in email) this morning by
James Hadden. It's with the numeric assignments of
SCMD_OLC_TRIGEDIT and SCMD_OLC_SAVEINFO in interpreter.h.
Change them so TRIGEDIT is 5 and SAVEINFO is 6 (assuming you
dont have aedit or hedit installed) and this should fix it for you.