Oasis OLC problems

From: Dan Argent (mbax7dja@FS1.CS.MAN.AC.UK)
Date: 01/24/98

Okay, since my first post was too idiotic for anyone to reply to,
here's another :

After trying to get the oasisolc.new.patch to patch into my stock
circle30bpl12 version, I found out that it didn't patch very well
together.
So I did it by hand, and after cleaning up a few errors, I managed to
get it to compile (gcc red hat linux)
Now, my problem is this - If you type zedit redit sedit oedit it
gives the standard huh?! response. However typing olc slams you
straight into roomediting the room you are in, but if you try to
choose an option, you automatically lose your link, although - The
Mud Does Not Crash.

If anyone has any ideas about what I've done wrong, then it would be
very helpfull if someone replied to this email.