Re: [CODE] An Intangible mob/obj snippet

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 01/25/98

> Hi there.  My builders are requesting intangible mob/objs and I don't really
> want to spend a great deal of time on that, so I am trying to find a snippet
> or patch that gives an example of it.  By intangible I mean that the obj/mob
> can't be looked at, picked up, or manipulated in any way.

add in the intangible flag, then change the MORT_CAN_SEE macro to look like
this:

#define MORT_CAN_SEE(sub, obj) (LIGHT_OK(sub) && INVIS_OK(sub, obj) && \
 !MOB_FLAGGED(obj, MOB_INTANGIBLE))

i also added this into the look_at_char thing:

    if (MOB_FLAGGED(i, MOB_INTANGIBLE))
      strcat(buf, "(intangible) ");

right after the detect alignment stuff..

siv