[CODE] Login ANSI prompt

From: Patrick Sullivan (psullivan@STLNET.COM)
Date: 01/26/98

I would like to create a prompt to ask for ANSI color at the login screen
for all new characters, right after the name/password entry. It would save
this information so that they didn't have to worry about setting ansi once
they log in every time (and since those new to circle might not know about
the color command). I've tried working it but so far have been unsucessful.
Has anyone already implemented something like this? Any
advice/suggestions/code? Thanks.

Patrick Sullivan