Re: [CODE] Login ANSI prompt

From: Patrick Sullivan (psullivan@STLNET.COM)
Date: 01/26/98

>Create a new CON_ state and handle it in nanny() in interpreter.c just
>like you would CON_GET_CLASS.

Right, but the only example I can find for setting color level is in, of
course, do_color(). But that example has it use:

  REMOVE_BIT(PRF_FLAGS(ch), PRF_COLOR_1 | PRF_COLOR_2);
  SET_BIT(PRF_FLAGS(ch), (PRF_COLOR_1 * (tp & 1)) | (PRF_COLOR_2 * (tp & 2)
>> 1));

However, maybe I'm wrong about this (and my knowledge of circle code is
certainly not amazing), but apparently there is not a ch or similar struct
to reference when a character is first being created. How can I set the
ansi on complete at login (i've already got the whole "Do you want ANSI
colors(y/n)?" prompt and can capture the response) and have that carry
through for the ch struct (i.e. where you can use set_bit and remove_bit to
mess with colors?

Patrick Sullivan