Re: new releases

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 01/27/98

On Tue, 27 Jan 1998, Edward Glamkowski wrote:

>Jeremy had indicated he was planning on quickly releasing a whole
>series of new versions starting with patch level 12.

There are, you just can't have them. ;)

>Is this still planned?  (If so, define "quick" - a new release every
>week?  once a month?  once every 6 months?)

I'd say there will be a release very early in April, but not March.
(Assuming of course, that day has significance in your area of the world.)

>And to clarify, if this is the case, these new releases were just to
>be bug fixes or code cleaning, and not implementing any substantial
>new changes?

Nothing substantially new besides things which can be considered bugs, such
as alias saving.  There is however, going to be the variable argument log()
function because the standard buffer/sprintf/log method is a pain in the
axx.

>Just looking for an update :)
>("I want status reports every 15 minutes!" ;)

Dilbert?