Re: [NEWBIE] 128 bitvectors

From: Tadrith, the Silver Gryphon (tadrith@GATEKEEP.NET)
Date: 01/27/98

        I recently added a number of classes to my MUD, which has pushed my
ITEM_XXXX bitvectors over the limit to 33, mainly because of all the
ITEM_ANTI_XXXX that needed to be put in. I admit, I have no clue when it
comes to bitvectors, and they generally give me a hard time. How can we
tell if our GCC will accept the long long format? Where would I need to set
long long for this particular structure? I tried a few things...the long
long doesn't stop the compiler, but whatever I did doesn't seem to take
effect. I'd appreciate any input anyone has on this...

Thanks,

        Tadrith